our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

8.21.2009

photo of the day {friday}

i'm a mom of two boys and all i have to say is i LOVE this!!!!
photo by jessica paige....make sure to check her out because her photography is beautiful!!

the march of the dinos...
The march of the dinos....


hope you all enjoy your friday and your weekend! summer is coming to an end (although, some of you may have kiddos back in school already), but get out there and enjoy your family, the sun and the little things is life.

4 comments:

  1. this is fantastic!!! the processing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so delighted and honored. I have four boys and sometimes it's hard to capture that perfectly composed shot of them so I've turned to capturing moments of their play. This is one of my fave's.

    Thanks again!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this photo!! It's too stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!!! Jessica is such a talanted photographer!
    I just found your blog & I must say...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: