our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

8.19.2009

photo of the day {Wednesday}

Hello friends! I've missed {TML} and our wonderful flickr pool during all this moving business. :) We are in our new home now and I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes!

There are so many wonderful photos in our pool, it's hard to pick just one a day! This shot by
squeeekphoto.com grabbed me right away. It is so dramatic, yet so soft with it's subdued colors. Wonderful capture!

We are all so small by squeeekphoto.com.

6 comments:

  1. I saw this in the Shutter Sisters pool today..amazing image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! love the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored to be chosen!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful shot, I love how her dress matches the sky...the ultimate in color coordination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Makes me miss our little beach town. :(

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: