our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

10.19.2009

The Maternal Lens mamas meet!

Not all of us at once, but we have taken one small step towards knowing one another in person! It was very exciting, so I thought I'd share!

While traveling to visit family, I made some stops along the way to meet some of my e-friends and one of those friends was {TML}'s very own Megan! Megan and Sarah are lucky enough to live in the same town, so they have had the pleasure of knowing each other in person for a while, but for the rest of us, it's been strictly virtual.

It was so fun to meet face to face after knowing each other for the past couple years. Never underestimate the connections you make you online!

244edit by you.

3 comments:

  1. It was lovely meeting you Jen! We will have an official Maternal Lens Meet-Up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous!!! and so so happy that you two met. it's true. the power of the internet. it is what has brought us together and my life is better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been a part of it girls!! Alas, I had a session...
    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: