our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

1.25.2010

{lenses of love}


i became aware of this from another photographer and i thought i would pass the information on. here is the original email from sally clark...

PROVIDING AID TO THE CHILDREN OF HAITI ONE PHOTO SESSION AT A TIME

Dear friends and family,

I am excited to announce a new project I have started in an effort raise money for the people of Haiti.
I have two friends who were in the process of adopting a baby girl from Haiti when a devastating earthquake ripped through the already impoverished nation earlier this month. I can only imagine the sleepless nights spent worrying about whether their daughter had food, shelter and water and what kind of trauma she was going through.

Last week my friends flew to Pittsburgh to pick up their angel, a beautiful 11-month-old named Stephana. While their story has a happy ending, there are still many children stuck in Haiti who desperately need help. Due to the urgency of this situation, I am embarking on a journey here in Denver to raise money for Kentucky Adoption Services ... an organization that is helping orphans in Port-au-Prince. I have created a group called Lenses of Love and I am writing today to ask for your help and participation.

Book your Limited Edition Lenses of Love session by February 14th (you have until April 30th to have your session with me) and I will donate 100% of the sitting fee to Kentucky Adoption Services. I am offering a special sitting fee for this fundraiser of $150 (normally $250). I have a limited number of sessions available so book today ... just in time for Valentine's Day!

You get a phone consultation to answer questions and discuss location and clothing, a full 1-2 hour session with me and 35-40 fully-edited images posted to an online slideshow.

It gets even better ... for every Lenses of Love session I book, I will be donating a mini-session to families in town who have adopted children from Haiti.

For more information or to view my work, please visit sallycphotography.com/images/#/ (click on Lenses of Love to book your session)

Thank you for your love and support! I look forward to raising a lot of money for a great cause.

***

WANT TO JOIN IN AND HELP OUT?

HERE'S HOW ...

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please check out sallycphotography.com/images/#/lensesoflove/ for more information.

SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE: Contact Sally Clark: sally@lensesoflove.org

***

Peace-
Sally Clark
Sally C. Photography
sallycphotography.com/images/#/
303.589.0983


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. We have some amazing photographers joining this important project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to give back! thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: