our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

3.17.2010

{readers st. patrick's day photos}

there is no denying that the maternal lens readers have mad photography skillz! you can see that on a daily basis over at our TML flickr group. so when we received so many killer st. patty's day shots, it was no surprise! narrowing it down to the top10 photos was no easy task!
you guys rock!!!

soooo...here are your top 10 photos....

Spring Dreams by Lori Franz



St. Patrick's Day by Meghan



Can't pinch me....I'm wearing green by Jennifer Modesitt



Me lucky charms by Lori Peterson



Little Griffin by Jen Gentry



St. Patrick's Day by Aaryn James



Irish Lad by Sonja Krasean



Here's to good luck and good beer by Angelica Miller



Little Leprechaun by Heather Wolff


and the #1 photo and winner of the fantastic camera strap from jen of the pinkpooka is......

Irish Eyes by Amber Ramsey


hope you all have a wonderful and safe st. patrick's day!!!!

8 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for including my pic! I'm thrilled to be among such amazing photos :) Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, I made the top 10... thanks so much! My trip to Ireland was so worth it now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled to be included in this post! Awesome!

    And Amber..Congrats! Your pic is so adorable! What sweet little Irish eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting my picture! And, congrats to the other photographers as well! Fun to see all of the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness!!! i'm so honored! and excited!!! and can NOT believe it took me till 11pm on Friday night to check back and see that I won!!! thank you so much!! there were so many other amazing photos...i'm just speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including my shot!! It was a boost of confidence just at the right time. It's an honour to share this post with so many other great photographers.

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: