our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

4.30.2010

{inspiration...and a winner!}

so friday is my day for picking the photo of the day.....and it's so hard to pick just one! i struggle every week. there is so much inspiration found in the tml flickr pool!
so, what i have decided to do for the friday potd is put together an inspiration collage using photos from the flickr pool. each week will have some kind of theme (colors, food, b/w, props, trees....).
this week i chose the color yellow!!


{you can click on the links below to take you to the original photo}

1. When life gives you lemons..., 2. .yellow, 3. yellow {buds}, 4. Walking through puddles is my favorite metaphor for life., 5. 108/365 , 6. springing!, 7. Untitled, 8. More lemons, 9. ...


i'm exited to see these each week! REMEMBER, if you would like to see your photo as the photo of the day or the new friday inspirations, make sure to submit your photos to the TML flickr group!


*************************************************************************************

and now...i moment i know a lot of you have been waiting for:
the winner of the sassy designs $100 gift certificate giveaway is.....................

MONICA!

Monica said... I would buy the storyboard template, a bunch of the different sized flat card templates, all of the different boarders/frames. I would also buy a couple of the mini kits and the celebration kit. Then to top it all off I would have to buy some of the paper packs!!! I absolutely love all of the stuff that Sassy Designs has to offer!!

if this is your name and this is your comment, please email me, shannon, at thousandwords@bresnan.net

make sure you all stay tuned to the sassy designs facebook page because she is having
huge giveaways all month long!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, such an honor to be included with these amazing photos! Thanks for choosing my image. I really love that collage. That splash of color was just what I needed to jumpstart my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can't believe I actually won something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection! They look stunning grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love each photo! What a fun, happy color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous selection of photos! Thanks so much for including mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are all just beautiful! I love the idea of a photo collage with a theme. Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may not have won the giveaway, but I am just as thrilled to have my photo featured on one of my favorite blogs!!! THANK YOU!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: