our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

4.13.2010

POTD [Tuesday]

102/365 HBM - Troll Edition

I am often accused of being childish.

I prefer to interpret that as child-like.

I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things.

I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish.

I still listen to instinctual urges.

I play with leaves.

I skip down the street and run against the wind.

I never water my garden without soaking myself.

It has been after such times of joy that I have achieved my greatest creativity and produced my best work.

~Leo F. Buscaglia, Bus 9 to Paradise

~Photo of the day by Haley Hickman. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo fun! I love that you are not afraid to do something quirky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. What a fun picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: