our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

5.05.2010

{wednesday's words}

one song can spark a moment
one flower can wake the dream
i love flare...
one tree can start a forest
one bird can herald spring
outside my window
one smile begins a friendship
one handclasp lifts a soul
Grandpa's Hands
one star can guide a ship at sea
one word can frame the goal
first words
one vote can change a nation
one sunbeam lights a room

one candle wipes out darkness
one laugh will conquer gloom
openmouth
one step must start each journey
one word must start a prayer
5/365 {hope}
one hope will raise our spirits
one touch can show you care
enduring love
one voice can speak with wisdom
one heart can know what's true
I will arise and go now, for always night and day   I hear the lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore
one life can make a difference
that difference starts with you
the swing

~author unknown
all photos are from the TML flickr pool

19 comments:

  1. Perfection! Loved reading this and seeing these photos today:)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. the words and the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/05/2010

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including mine..I feel so honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you:)
    what an inspiring collection of shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The words combined with those images... just so powerful! A wonderful story told...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you have done here is so beautiful. Thank you so much for including me. I am very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I just love each photo... and the last one is just sweet- perfect light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post - stunning images, and wonderful , wonderful words to inspire!!
    thanks!!
    Gena D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea for a post! Loved seeing the images and words come together. Thanks for including mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for including me in this beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with these photos, especially the babies and the hand shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for choosing my work, I am really proud and honoured to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked this post. Very clever to tie in the photos. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is embarrassing, as i just realized 9 months after the fact that i was included on your blog. Don't know how i missed it. It has been a goal of mine to be featured, and i didn't even know it! A belated thank you for choosing my photo. I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: