our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

5.12.2010

wednesday's words....

all your life you are told the things you cannot do.
all your life they will say you're not good enough
or strong enough or talented enough.

pirate dreams

they'll say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight
or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this.

Beth Grace

they will tell you no
.
a thousand times no until all the no's become meaningless.

234/365 - sulk.

all your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
they will tell you no......

Textured

and you will tell them
YES!!

Ode to Florabella

~NIKE ADVERTISEMENT

all photos are from the tml flickr pool

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut that ad out of a magazine in college and put it on my bulletin board. It made me smile to read this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow am i honored, thank you for including my photo!! I am so excited! What a beautiful post too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/12/2010

    I needed to hear that today... thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow thank you so much for posting my photo here and WOW amazing post! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/13/2010

    Gorgeous! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow thanks for including my pirate dreamer!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: