our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

6.14.2010

{logo winner}

first off, let me apologize!!! i meant to post the winner on saturday but forgot in all of the weekend craziness.....

now on to the good stuff. the winner!!!! and it is......

Lee-Anne W.
I LOVE these logo's! I've been looking for a logo now that I have chosen my website and am ready to be up and running! I love quite a few :-/ No idea how to narrow it down! I love... Apple Blossom Photography, Sophie connell photography and Kate Michealson to name a few!

Lee-Anne you will get your choice of one of the following 3 logos to be your very own!
please email me at thousandwords@bresnan.net and i will get you in contact with marie!


if you didn't win and are still in need of a logo, rush on over to daisies and damask and take advantage of the maternal lens sale! 15% all logos for the month of june!! this includes custom logos (a $30 savings!) or pre-made logos!

thank you to all who entered and a HUGE thank you to marie!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lee-Anne W.6/15/2010

    I cannot speak....... I am stunned......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Marie. Congrats, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: