Jessica from Jessica Feely Photography has decided to do a great mentoring giveaway to one lucky TML reader! She has wanted to pay it forward for those who have helped her get started in the photography business…
Here is what Jessica has to say:
I think this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about how to use their camera, do some basic editing, shoot in raw, learn about resources, posing your subject, finding the light and more! The session also includes 3-4 hours of discussion of all of the above plus any questions you have for me. If you are able to make it out here for an ‘in person session’, we will have a model shoot where you can observe me and see how I approach and direct the subject(s). You will have a chance to ask questions at anytime during the shoot as well. Afterwards we can do a quick edit of some pictures and a rundown of post processing. Am I making it more tempting to come out to Seattle now? :)
1. Session must take place before September 30th, 2010 on a Friday or Saturday.
2. Session must take place in Seattle, Washington. (All you awesome out of state people, the session will take place via phone and internet unless you can make it out here!) Locals welcome.
3. To enter, please leave your name, email and portfolio link and why you think you should be considered for the mentoring session in the comment section.
4. Deadline to enter is July 1st, 2010 at midnight.
5. Three people will be chosen as finalists. The finalists will then be posted and anyone will be able to vote on who they think should win the mentoring session! Feel free to send friends and family to vote for you if you are a finalist!
Good luck! *Jessica*