our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

8.26.2010

[the beauty of the belly]

i adore this stop motion video by ryan marshall of pacing the panic room - featuring his beautiful wife, cole, on their journey to parenthood. it tugs on the maternal string and of course the paternal ones too. ryan writes a cool blog and is a great photog to boot. his devotion to his step-son, his new baby girl and his wife, is so evident and wonderful. the internet is an amazing place. for real. xo


Magic- A Belly Grows from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. I used to follow this blog all the time but got so caught up in life that I hadn't visited in some time...thank you so much for sharing! How awesome is this?! The end brought tears to my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ that ....thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! She is just adorable and this is put together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful ♥ magic xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been on vacation for 2 weeks, and am trying to catch up with all of my blogs. I LOVED this video! I am 16 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and that was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Makes me feel like getting up and getting creative.

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: