our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

8.16.2010

**UPDATED** we have **TWO** winners {Ashley's actions}

Oopsie! Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners of the fabulous action set from Ashley McNamara! Thank you for your patience, and Ashley, thank you so much for your generosity!

The winner is.......#17, Briole Photography!!!

AND

#57, Hana Lynch Photography!!!!

Here's another little peek at the great looks you can get with her new action set, which you can purchase HERE!

before-and-after-7

If you are a winner, please email me at jlpinkerton@cox.net to claim your prize!

4 comments:

  1. Oops! I didn't even realize there were supposed to be 2 winners. I'll post the other asap. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I haven't won anything before so this is super exciting. Jen, I sent you an email at the address above. Thank you for the awesome giveaway!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: