our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

9.02.2010

[wednesday words] on thursday


what shall i do today? she thought as she brushed her hair a thousand times
sunday poetry
aVeryStory


Napping Gypsy
~*suzanne*~

I adore light
Funkyphotography

i will put on the pink dress with the tiny white dots.

{max & mimi photography}


{Rhianna 365} day 343 - dressed to impress
citygirlny10305


IMG_8365
fornelosphotography

i will dust the furniture
246/365
julianna joy

The Table & Chairs Project
bford13

and teach the cat to fetch
Bigs on the job...he's Exploring...thank YOU!
iluv2bauntie

and just then, a strange wind pried open her bedroom window
my moment ~ tuesday 6pm
kristin~mainemomma

VINTAGE LOVE
kelly j. petersen photography

camp elizabeth
jhscrapmom

10.words
pretty life photography

and she suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to spin and howl
A Love Affair...

kderty74

Don't you hear it? she asked & I shook my head no & then she started to dance & suddenly there was music everywhere & it went on for a very long time & when I finally found words all I could say was thank you... ~storypeople
joyful photography

to jump on her freshly made bed with her eyes shut tight

~ jumping on the bed ~


sanctuary
cfisherphotography



in other words she was on the brink of a new discovery.....
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. 
kelly west mars

Beach!
the joyful lulu

Happy Bench Monday : the ribbit edition
johnna lafaith

[wednesday words on thursday by monique duval]

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2010

    Ohhhhh...loved this...and perfect photo choices!

    ~ Monet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice of photos but I think you have the story line all wrong. THis is Alice in Wonderland start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i was certainly inspired by monique duval's words - didn't get the alice in wonderland vibe but hey i guess that works too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! These images are so inspiring! I always end up adding TML's picks to my flickr favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly!!! So much talent out there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wonderful. love the photos you've chosen meg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fornelos photography9/02/2010

    thanks for choosing one of my photos, it feels really great to see my work among other great photographers out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a thrill to visit your beautiful blog and see one of mi images! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my...thank you for the inclusion...this is a wonderful collection. i keep scrolling back over them...just lovely:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was wonderful, you tell a story with flair! Thank you for including my silly cat. I loved all your choices ♥

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: