our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

10.25.2010

photo of the day {Monday}

Seems I'm so busy these days, I don't get to enjoy flickr the way I once did. Mondays are always so nice because I get to take the time to browse through our flickr pool to choose a photo for the day. Take a moment and do a little browsing yourself! We welcome you to submit photos of your own as well.

This sweet moment was captured by Sarah ::image bearers::. So fun! Remember to capture those small moments because they are just as special as the big ones!

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I've been too strict with my kids about being clean & I need to RELAX. Doing this was so much fun I NEED to let my kids do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! I am so honored. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found this blog...love it!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: