our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

10.22.2010

We have WINNERS!!! Pure Actions

Thanks to all who entered and a HUGE thank you to Pure Photoshop Actions!


The winner of the Pure Action Set 1 (a $50 value) is.................

entry 31: mindy~ree!



And the winner of Everything Pure (the whole website - a $100 value) is...................


entry413: Brooke Price Photography!


Ladies, please email me at jlpinkerton@cox.net to claim your prizes!

Be sure to check out the Pure Actions website and become a fan of Pure Actions on facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/22/2010

    No way!!! I'm SO excited!! :) I can't believe I won! What a happy day! Thanks so much! I'm actually about to start a photo session, so I'm writing on my phone...but I will email when I get home tonight! I can't wait to play with the actions!! :) Thanks again! -mindy-ree

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, I am so sad that I did not win, but CONGRATS to both winners!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Thank you so much! I am so excited!! I'm emailing you now!!!!!

    And a HUGE THANK YOU to Pure Actions!!!!!

    Your work is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you again for this giveaway! I sent an email to the address listed above on Friday and have yet to hear a response. I was just wanting to make sure it was received properly. Everything on my end says it was sent successfully.

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: