our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

12.01.2010

HAPPY DECEMBER!

it's my favorite month of the year!!!
happy december to you all!

a time to give, hope, love, share, pray, help and hug.


1. .dreaming..., 2. 30 Days Of December, 3. 327/365 Winter Snack, 4. 323/365 Snowy Day, 5. Christmas Cookies, 6. Winters Joy, 7. i'm all out of catchy titles today., 8. 8.365 // winter, 9. GLISTEN, 10. "Winter Spring", 11. {blustery day}, 12. yes, it arrived., 13. Christmas light bokeh, 14. Season's Sparkle, 15. "If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.", 16. .my monkey., 17. 25.52 // blanket love, 18. nov 29, 19. festivities, 20. 1, 21. I miss you., 22. Tis the season..., 23. the essential bulb SP, 24. Golden

~all photos are from the TML flickr pool


"Before going to bed
After a fall of snow
I look out on the field
Shining there in the moonlight
So calm, untouched and white
Snow silence fills my head
After I leave the window.

Hours later near dawn
When I look down again
The whole landscape has changed
The perfect surface gone
Criss-crossed and written on
where the wild creatures ranged
while the moon rose and shone.

why did my dog not bark?
Why did I hear no sound
There on the snow-locked ground
In the tumultuous dark?

How much can come, how much can go
When the December moon is bright,
What worlds of play we'll never know
Sleeping away the cold white night
After a fall of snow."
- May Sarton, December Moon

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful mosaic! Happy December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this time of year, great collage! Thank you for including one of my photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to start the month! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for including my one of my images!! totally made my day :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very lovely!! thank you for including 2 of my images! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful way to start the month, thank you for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is the sweetest - all such darling moments. I'm honored to be included. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. xoxoxo!Love the way you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a most beautiful season indeed.
    lovely. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and calming. Just what I needed! Thank you for including me in your winter inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for including my lights! :-) I just love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, thank you! I love all of these, so festive!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: