our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

1.13.2011

courtneycourtney winner!!!

thank you all so much who entered!!
i hope if you aren't the winner, you will check into courtneycourtney often!
if you are lucky enough to snag one, we'd LOVE to see and share a photo
of your child in their courtneycourtney dress!!!

and now....the winner of the one of a kind bird print dress is....



Krista Campbell Photography said...

I am a fan of both on FB! :) I really need one of these adorable dresses for my 3-year-old!


if you are krista and this is your comment, please email me at thousandwords@bresnan.net


thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much! Can't wait to photograph my daughter wearing this! SO EXCITED! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: