our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

2.24.2011

[inspiration is everywhere]

white_02


i secretly want to live in the uk - i fancy myself right out of a rosamunde pilcher novel - always wanted to go - never have.  i don't recall  how i discovered the fabulous uk catalog "toast" - it is very reminiscent of anthropology - with beautiful photography and lovely clothes and accessories- there is an interactive website too. the blog is a fav - very organic - filled with stories from their catalog photo shoots. i wanted to share their latest video showcasing their mediterranean travels for spring/summer 2011 featuring the photography of nick seaton. 


spring. it's coming!


ps - if you haven't read the shell seekers. read it. read it now!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Rosamunde is one of my all time favorite authors!! Have you read Coming Home? Absolute all time favorite book. I highly recommend it, and also, September and Winter's Solstice.
    Let's have a cup of tea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. susan i have read them all - more than once!! so wonderful. and yes let's have a cup of tea!! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Solstice was my first. Then I went to Coming Home. My husband couldn't understand how I could read a book over 700 pages long! But, I didn't want it to ever end. I cried like a baby when I finished Winter Solstice. I just love Rosamunde!!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: