our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

3.25.2011

friday inspiration

happy friday to you all!!
just another random collection of photos that caught my eye.
hope the sun is shining and birds are chirping where you are....
because they aren't here. haha!!




1. 10/52 Power, 2. 365.81 web, 3. I was a little girl Alone in my little world, 4. web3, 5. ..., 6. pearlsBWparis, 7. i-scream, 8. mid-sentence, 9. Hands, 10. happy, 11. Just dance :), 12. giddy, 13. 365-Client Shoot, 14. 1317ps1wds, 15. technically, not great. but I LOVE it., 16. umbrella walk

{all photos are chosen from the TML flickr pool. be sure to enter your photos there and tag them with what is in the photo (bird, child, smile, green, summer....)

13 comments:

  1. These are so amazing. I troll the blogs for inspiration and it's astounding how many fantastic photographers are out there.

    I'll have to check out your Flickr pool for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including me! #16. Made my Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...this is so cool! Thanks for including Big Red - he's going to be tickled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank you so much for including me!!! This has made my day, and probably my entire week :)
    This blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including me,it always make my day!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including my image, it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work everyone! And thank you so much for choosing my image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful mosaic. and thank you so much for choosing my little guy in monochrome! i'm touched.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for choosing one of my images again for your friday inspiration :)
    Yet another lovely selection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for using my outdoors baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for including mine - (barbie skates) made my day :) - love all of these-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, thanks for including my work (bottom left hand corner) Just when I was feeling down on it all! Gave me a little boost.....thanks x

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: