our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

3.10.2011

Happy Birthday Mr. President...I mean The Maternal Lens

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday The Maternal Lens, Happy Birthday to us! (now sing it again in the Marilyn Monroe, Mr. President birthday rendition, because that's how I was singing it in my head.)




"I have a dream too, but it's about singing and dancing and making people happy. It's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with. And I found a whole group of friends who have the same dream, and that makes us sort of like a family."

--"The Muppet Movie"
Also--don't forget to enter our mega-birthday-giveaway HERE!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos my friend!! And I love, love, love, love, love, love, love the quote from the Muppets. Love. And, I ♥ you. xo ~S

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all!! you are so special to all of us! you complete tml :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan we're nothing without you!! we ARE sort of like a family. love you - xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are just darling, darling!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: