our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

3.07.2011

hey, cupcake! it's part-ay time!

The 3 essentials for happiness are having something to do, something to love, and something to hope for, and the Maternal Lens is all of those things for us. TML makes us happy. Cupcakes make us happy too. :)

Oh, yeah!! It's our birthday!!!! The Maternal Lens is turning 2!



Two years ago, Meg, Sarah, Megan, Shannon and I embarked on an adventure together, not knowing exactly where we'd wind up. We wanted to have a place to share the things we are passionate about while having a little fun and helping others, whether it be spreading news and techniques or simply sharing inspiration.

Along the way, we've gathered so many new friends and so much support...we are truly humbled by it all. Our community of photographers, women, and mothers is really something special and we are so happy to be a part of it. We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your support!

Prepare yourselves for some serious celebrating this week! We have some fun stuff in store for YOU! xoxo

~Jen


17 comments:

  1. Wow 2 years already? Awesome, love you girls.. cute pic too by the way Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippe for two years! you guys are so inspiring both the blog and awesome flickr community! And Jen this shot is the best and I adore ya ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU JEN!!!!!!!
    seriously, i treasure beyond words the amazing friend you have become, are and always will be. i adore and love you from the top of my head to the tips of my toes!!!
    happy birthday to us!
    (i'll save the mushy stuff for all of you for my day) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore you jen - YOU make me happy!!! xo happy birthday to TML!! what a wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!!!! Love you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you ladies! I recently started a maternal photography group in Utah, after some unsolicited criticism from a childless photographer whom I thought was my friend. Its called "say cheese and crackers" I am sure you can understand why. I would LOVE it if we could network in some way to get some more involvement. Im really looking forward to building a community of passion & fun. Rather than seeing competition & judgment.

    Thanks for such a great site! & if someone can or will contact me regarding the idea of doing something together I would love that.

    yourssweetly@sweetthree.com

    XO - Air

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! When women work together - they make great things happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Friends! :) Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pic jen.... happy birthday to TML

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday TML!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, you are such a multi-talented chick. Can I be you when I grow up?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3/11/2011

    Yeah, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday TML ..wishing all the best for you ladies

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: