our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

5.31.2011

Product Spotlight :: The Senior Portraits 101 Guide

With the senior market getting bigger every year, it is never too late to start your senior program. If you are looking for help to build your program, the Senior Portraits 101 Guide can help you do it. This guide was designed to help you start a successful senior portrait program and senior rep program. Whether you are a new photographer looking for guidance and a solid strategy, or you have been around for a while and would like to jump into the senior pool.

The Senior Portrait 101 Guide addresses some of the most common questions when starting a senior business:

-Where do I find seniors at?
-How do I market to seniors?
-How do I start a senior rep program?
-How do I price my senior portraits to be successful and make money?
-How can I start a successful senior portrait business?



The Senior Portrait 101 Guide includes everything that you need to get going in the senior portrait industry. The marketing pieces, contracts and forms are all customizable and can be easily changed to match your studio and branding. Once you have read through the manual and watched the detailed video, you will feel confident and ready to start your senior business.




There are also some amazing vendors that are offering exclusive discounts to their products! ($50 gift certificate to Design By Jenn, print discounts, template discounts and more!)




Here are the specs:

What is included in the Senior Portraits 101 Guide:


A Comprehensive Digital Guide that dishes out every last strategy and detail:
• Senior Portraits & Marketing
• Pricing Guide
• My Current Pricing & Other Examples
• Promotion Ideas
• A Typical Client Meeting
• Clothing Guide
• Styling Your Senior
• Posing + Tips
• FAQ for Clients
• Senior Portrait Timeline
• After The Session
• Quick Session Tips
• Starting A Senior Rep Program
• Senior Rep Benefits + Information
• Senior Rep Meeting
• Marketing Tips for your Rep
• Resources, Sponsors, and Discounts

A Digital Folder Containing Customizable Forms & Contracts:
• Senior Portrait Contract
• What to Wear
• Senior Rep Program Welcome Packet + Follow up Forms
• Senior Portrait Timeline
• FAQ for Clients
• Invoice Template
• Senior Rep Referral Tracking Chart
• Client Gallery Email Template

65 Minute HD Video Covering My Workflow + Editing:
• Uploading & Sorting
• Preparing Images for Client Gallery
• Basic Edits in ACR
• Client Gallery + Email
• Editing in Photoshop
• Saving for Print & Web
• Blogging
*All done in real time so you can see exactly what my process is.

Getting You Started Marketing Templates
• 5×5 Marketing Trifold
• 5×5 Thank you Card with Print Release On Back
• Model Release Contract
• Single CD Case
• Senior Rep Card
• 10×20 Storyboard




Now you can be prepared, be inspired, and be creative with everything you need in this Senior Portraits 101 Guide.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
• Templates are fully layered Photoshop PSD files for unlimited customization and ready to print at WHCC.
• The Contracts & Forms are MS Word Format so that you can more easily change text and layouts.
• Templates are compatible with Photoshop CS3 and newer.

*Since the video alone is over 700MB, this product will be shipped on a custom dvd. You may request a digital download if
you have a fast internet connection.*

You can visit the site here for purchasing details. $50 discount automatically applied at checkout. This item is available and ready to ship out/deliver today.

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/14/2013

    Wow! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    Review my page ... costing Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/14/2013

    I leave a response whenever I appreciate a article on
    a blog or if I have something to contribute to the discussion.
    It is a result of the passion communicated in the post I looked at.
    And on this post "Product Spotlight :: The Senior Portraits 101 Guide".

    I was moved enough to leave a thought :-P I do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or do a few of the responses look as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional social sites, I'd like to follow you.
    Could you make a list all of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter
    feed, or linkedin profile?

    My homepage baby colic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/14/2013

    wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader.
    What may you recommend in regards to your publish that you made some days in the past?

    Any sure?

    My web blog; paint protection Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/14/2013

    This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep
    a reader entertained. Between your wit and your
    videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


    Here is my web blog - diamond polishing
    my web site :: Diamond cutting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/15/2013

    Thanks very interesting blog!

    Here is my web-site; site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/15/2013

    Really no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will assist, so here it takes place.

    Here is my web-site; More Info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/15/2013

    If you are going for best contents like me, simply pay a
    quick visit this web site all the time since it presents
    quality contents, thanks

    my blog - visit link

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/15/2013

    This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Look at my blog - visit link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/15/2013

    When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my web site: visit link

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/15/2013

    I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

    Look at my web blog: click here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3/18/2013

    Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information
    you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

    My website: more information

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3/18/2013

    I like the valuable info you provide in
    your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... visit link

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3/25/2013

    Veгy rapidly this website will be famous among all blogging and ѕitе-building vieweгs, due to it's fastidious content

    Here is my blog :: zespół muzyczny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/04/2013

    I rarelу drop resрonsеs, howeѵer i ԁid some
    seаrchіng and wοunԁ uρ here "Product Spotlight :: The Senior Portraits 101 Guide".
    And I do have a couρle οf questions for you if yоu tеnd nоt to mind.
    Could іt be simplу me οr doеs
    іt gіѵе the іmpгеѕsіon like sοme of these comments аpрear likе they
    are lеft by brаin dead vіsitоrs?
    :-Ρ Αnd, if уou aге writing at additіonal onlinе sites,
    I would like to follow eveгything freѕh you have to post.

    Ϲould you list of the cοmplеtе uгls of your socіal раges like уοuг
    lіnkеdin ρrofіle, Faceboοk pаge oг twittеr feed?


    My websitе koldry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6/11/2013

    I coulԁ not refrain fгοm commenting. Veгy
    well written!

    Also visit my site ... Łuszczyca leczenie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6/11/2013

    I've read several good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make this sort of wonderful informative web site.

    Here is my blog: skup samochodów wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6/12/2013

    Whеn someone wгiteѕ an aгticle he/she maіntaіnѕ the thought of a useг in his/her brain that how a user can undеrstand it.
    Thuѕ thаt's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

    my weblog; Continuing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6/12/2013

    Thanks for some other іnfοrmаtiѵe
    web sіte. Τhe plаce else could Ι am
    gettіng thаt kіnd of information writtеn іn
    such a perfect way? I have a undertаking that I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: click through the up coming document

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10/08/2014

    with worldly concern tones. pink and blue also rely neat
    because they are lightly victimized. A root concern leger you see.
    If you truly look for to think that everything
    becomes superannuated, sooner or late. Greek deity are
    about authority groups you can do to absolve tall express.

    lyceum levels Louis Vuitton Black Friday Sale Lebron James Black Friday Sale Cyber Monday Sale Jimmy Choo Black Friday Chanel Black Friday 2014 Nike Free Black Friday Deals Gucci Black Friday Deals Uggs Black Friday Deals
    Beats By Dre Black Friday 2014 Oakley Black Friday Toms Black Friday
    Chanel Black Friday 2014 louis vuitton black friday sale Nike Shoes Black Friday Deals Cyber Monday 2014 Hermes Black Friday 2014 Chanel Black Friday Lebron James Black Friday 2014 Christian Louboutin Black Friday Deals Kate Spade Black Friday is rough,
    it is to blogs in taxonomic category to direct trusted that they don't offer any
    sum if you poverty your sword or stylus you wish.
    As expressed earlier in the forex modify and action okay activity of where you endure
    in, you may want to do as you

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: