our email: thematernallens@gmail.com
follow us on twitter!

6.08.2011

wednesday {words}

There are so many wonderful maternity images in our flickr pool, I thought we should share some of them. :)


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~ Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh























Tamara*B [From the Treetop]


Kate & Joel Photography


Becoming a mother really is like a re-birth for a woman. She becomes something new, something more important than herself. There's something truly magical about a woman who is about to create new life, and that's what makes maternity portraiture so special. xo




8 comments:

  1. Man....thank you guys so much! You have no idea what it means to be reconized like this :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO on what Autumn said!! :) She's my buddy & notified me that I was on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images. we love being inspired xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all so beautiful! great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring one of my images. What an honor. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my picture!! I'm honored! The rest of the shots are gorgeous!! My daughter was looking at this with me and she goes "My mom is famous on the internet!" lol! I told her not to tell people that or they might get the wrong idea lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, how did I miss this post. Thank you so much for including me mwahhhhhh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok apparently I have been so busy and WAAAY behind on things! I just noticed you included my photo in this post! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

want our button on your blog? copy and paste the code below: